December 07, 2010

Mexico's wonders of nature
















English:

Sorry, I've been having some problems in posting pictures but I'm back!!

I want to share with you this pictures taken a couple of months ago. It wasn't winter yet but it was beginning to get cold; however, the wonders of nature were still like in spring: green. That's why I wanted to combine my outfit with nature, just to be consistent with its wonders. Sorry if the quality of the pictures is not the best but I really want to share this pics with all of you.


Español:

Perdón he estado teniendo algunos problemas en subir fotos pero estoy de regreso!!

Quiero compartir con ustedes estas fotos tomadas hace un par de meses. Aún no era invierno pero ya comenzaba a hacer frío, sin embargo, las maravillas de la naturaleza aún estaban como en primavera: verdes. Por eso quise combinar mi atuendo con la naturaleza; sólo para estar acorde con sus maravillas. Perdón si la calidad de las fotos no es la mejor, pero no quería dejar de compartir con ustedes estas fotos.


Green coat/Abrigo verde: André Bádi
Boots/Botas: LOB




No comments:

Post a Comment